Simple Guide To Delete Blekko virus
Blekko virus is a kind of fake search engine which claims to provide best search results for its users. It is a community based search engine which try to fight spam results in search engine and features its own crawler and human review process. However while users search any query on it then it shows fake searching results as redirected to Blekko virus.com. It is categorized as a web browser hijacker or redirect virus by the security expert. It was discovered and distributed by the team of cyber hacker with the main target to makes illegal money through scam innocent users.
Once gets installed, it starts to hijack all popular and mostly used web browsers like as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge and others. It makes the browser so strange by the several alternations like as internet setting, browser setting, homepage setting and DNS setting etc. It also assign the homepage and default search engine with Blekko virus.com which generates fake searching results as well as redirect to questionable and malicious site where forces users to install third party rogue Software.
Harmful Effects Cause By Blekko virus?
- It is able to install additional browser extension, plug-in, add-on etc on your web browser
- It may disable the system security and privacy by inactivate firewall, task manager, control panel and real antivirus program.
- It can corrupt your system files and Window registries as well as create duplicate file as a similar name.
- It can add other harmful infections like as malware, spyware, adware and other harmful threats.
- It track users online browsing habits to collects users personal and confidential information.
- It can generate web traffic on the running webpage to downpour surfing speed.
- It slows down overall performance and makes your PC completely useless.
How did Blekko virus infect your System?
Blekko virus mostly infect your System via the bundled of freeware program, spam email campaign, web browser add-ons. Bundled of freeware program contains additional and malicious setup of third party program. Mostly users download or install freeware program from third party downloader site with carelessness. They also skip custom or advance options as well as other important settings. Such behaviour cause the install some unwanted program that leads infections.
Spam email contain malicious attachments or embedded link. While users open the malicious attachments or click on the downloader links then the malicious scripts executed automatically that leads infection. The malicious attachments can be into various formats like as word, documents, zip, archer and so on. It may also get inside with the help additional browser extension, add-on, plugin etc.
How To Prevent your System from Blekko virus?
It is highly advice, do not download or install program especially freeware from third party downloader site. Software must be download or install from official and trustworthy downloader site. It is important to read their terms and license agreements as well as select the custom or advance options and other similar settings.
Do not receive email which seems suspicious or sent from unknown sender. If any file seems suspicious please scan it before open. It is important to check the email body content including grammatical error and spelling mistakes. Do not add any additional plug-in, add-on because it makes the browser performance very downpour. It is important to scan your System with reputable antimalware tool.
Name: Blekko virus
Type: Browser Hijacker
Descriptions: Blekko virus is a kind of fake search engine which claims to provide best search results for its users. It is a community based search engine which try to fight spam results in search engine and features its own crawler and human review process.
Symptoms: shows fake searching results and redirect your browser to fake webpage
Distribution: freeware program, spam email attachments, fake updating
Removal: To eliminate this infection we are highly advice scan your PC with automatic removal tool.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Blekko virus‘ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Blekko virus as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
Recommended Methods for Blekko virus removal from computer
Blekko virus is very dangerous threats designed to injects malicious codes in each location of your computer and damage your computer in very quick time. So, it is important to detect all components related to this virus and attempt to delete as soon as possible. Here, we are discussing about manual and automatic method of malware removal that could help you to remove adware, PUA, PUP, Trojan, worms or other harmful viruses from System.
We will talk about “Automatic Method” further in this article. This process is only about manual method which allows you to detect/delete all the malicious extensions or add-ons installed on your browser. The solution here will help you eliminate unwanted programs or applications from PCs, and remove Blekko virus related programs from System registry and so on.
You should read the manual guide carefully and follow each step one-by-one mentioned here. In case if you miss any step or jump to the next one by escaping, it might cause several other System problems. In other word, we can say that there is need of technical knowledge or enough computer knowledge to follow the manual steps. Let’s try to know the location of Blekko virus and other associated files in your computer, and remove all the components from System completely using manual method.
Remove Blekko virus and related component from Windows PCs manually
For Windows 10 users:
- Open “Setting” App by pressing “Windows + I” key together from keyboard
- Go to “Apps > Apps and Features”
- Locate Blekko virus related programs or other malicious applications in the list
- Click on malicious program and click on “Uninstall”.
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the program completely. Once done, please check if Blekko virus related files or program is removed.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users:
- Click on “Windows + R” key from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- Type “Control Panel” in “Run Dialog Box” and hit “Enter” key
- In the opened Control Panel, select “Programs and Features”
- Now, locate all the malicious programs related of Blekko virus in the list
- Click on it and then click on “Uninstall” button
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the malicious program.
For Windows 7 users:
- Click on “Start” button and type “Control Panel” in Windows Search
- In the opened Control Panel, go to “Uninstall a Program” option
- Now, find all the malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for the completion. Once done, please check if Blekko virus related programs is removed.
For Windows XP users:
- Click on “Start” button and click on “Control Panel”
- In the opened Control Panel, Go to “Add or Remove Program” option
- Locate Blekko virus and other malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” to remove it from PCs
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to finish the uninstall process.
Remove Blekko virus from “Windows Registry Editor”
- Press “Windows + R” key together from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- In the opened “Run Dialog Box”, type ”regedit” and hit “Enter” key to open “Windows Registry Editor” App
- In the opened “Registry Editor” Window, search for registry entries created by Blekko virus and delete it permanently. Navigate the following location give below and delete Blekko virus from here
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce”
- Once done, close “Registry Editor” window and please check if Blekko virus related files is removed.
Delete Blekko virus and related components from Mac OS X manually
Stop Blekko virus related malicious programs from “Activity Monitor”
- Go to “Go > Utilities” to open “Utilities” Folder
- Navigate the “Activity Monitor” icon in the list and double-click on it to open
- Find all the malicious process related to Blekko virus and click on “cross button” on upper left corner to end the task
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Fore Quit” option. Once done, please check if Blekko virus related files is removed.
Remove Blekko virus from “Applications” folder
- Go to “Go > Applications” to open “Applications” folder
- Now, locate Blekko virus related programs in the applications folder
- Right click on malicious one and click on “Move To Trash” button
Remove Blekko virus from “LaunchAgents” folder
- Navigate to “Go > Go to Folder” and type “/Library/LaunchAgents” and then hit “Go” button
- Now, find all entry related to Blekko virus from “LaunchAgents” folder.
- Click on it and the drag it to “Trash” Folder
Remove Blekko virus related programs from “Application Support” folder
- Navigate “Go > Go to Folder”
- Type “/Library/Application Support” in “Go To Folder” and hit “Go” button
- Now, search for Blekko virus related infection in “Application Support” folder
- Select it and drag it to “Trash” folder
Uninstall malicious programs related to Blekko virus from “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Press “COMMAND + SHIFT + G” button together to open “Go to Folder”
- In the opened “Go To Folder”, type “/Library/LaunchDaemons” and click on “Go” button
- Now, locate Blekko virus related entry in “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Select the malicious one and move it to “Trash” Folder
Remove all extensions, add-ons or plug-ins related to Blekko virus from web browsers
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Chrome Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “More Tools > Extensions” option
- Now, locate the malicious extensions associated with Blekko virus in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Trash” icon
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Remove” button. Once done, please check if Blekko virus related extensions is removed.
Reset Google Chrome:
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Chrome Menu”
- Select “Settings” and scroll down to bottom of screen and click on “Advanced” link
- Click on “Reset” button and to confirm reset the Google Chrome Settings, click on “Reset” button on confirmation dialog box.
Delete malicious extensions from Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “Add-ons > Extensions”
- Now, find recently installed malicious add-ons or extensions related to Blekko virus in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button to remove it completely
Reset Mozilla Firefox:
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu”
- Go to “Help > Troubleshooting Information”
- In the opened window, click on “Refresh Firefox” button
- After that, click “Refresh Firefox” button on confirmation dialog box and reset the Firefox settings
Remove all the extensions or plug-ins related to Blekko virus from Internet Explorer
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” at the top right corner of Internet Explorer browser
- Go to “Manage add-ons > Toolbars and Extensions”
- Now, find Blekko virus related extensions in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Disable” button to remove it permanently
Reset Internet Explorer:
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Tool Menu”
- Click on “Internet Options” and select “Advanced” tab
- Now, click on “Reset” button
- In the confirmation dialog box, mark the “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on “Reset” button again
Uninstall Blekko virus related plug-ins from Microsoft Edge
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Gear” icon at the top right corner
- Select “Extensions” and search for recently installed plug-ins or extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button
Reset Microsoft Edge:
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Menu”
- Select “Settings” and click on “Reset Settings” button to rest the Microsoft Edge Settings
Remove Blekko virus related extensions or add-ons from Safari browser
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Go to “Preferences > Extensions”
- Now, locate Blekko virus related extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it completely
Reset Safari browser:
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Select “Clear History and Website Data…..”
- In the opened window, choose “All History” option and click on “Clear History” button
Automatic method of Blekko virus removal
The procedures mentioned above is all about manual method of Blekko virus removal means you can remove any malicious applications, add-ins or extensions, malicious registry entries from computer and browser. But these processes are time consuming and needs lots of technical knowledge to implement. So, you can go for automatic method of malware removal. This procedure will be helpful for both technical & non-technical users and they could remove all types of infection from their Windows OS and Mac OS X computer in very quick time. Let’s go for automatic method.
Automatic method: Remove Blekko virus and related components from Windows PCs
Here, we suggest you to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software on your Windows OS based devices. This security tool will help you to delete all the components related of Blekko virus from your machine in few minutes. However, both technical and non-technical users can easily use this application and remove unwanted programs from their PCs.
“SpyHunter” security application is designed to detect and delete all types of malware including adware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), PUAs, rootkits, browser hijackers, Trojan horse virus, backdoor virus, worms, keyloggers and other types of malware.
“SpyHunter” anti-malware is powerful security tool that works on advance scanning mechanism to identify viruses quickly. It is in-built with enhanced multi-layer process that helps you to search for all types of malware. This security application is capable of detecting and removing all kinks of malware or viruses from machine.
This security application features user friendly interface and 24 * 7 Customer Support, HelpDesk customer support service, and the support team delivers custom malware fixes with help of HelpDesk feature.
How to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button given below to go to “SpyHunter” page and download the “SpyHunter” software
- Once downloaded, double-click on “Installer” file to install the program on your machine
- Follow On-Screen instructions to install “SpyHunter”.
- Once done, open “SpyHunter” and click on “Start Scan Now” button to start scanning process. For the first time, you should select “Full Scan” option
- Now, click on “View Scan Results” to see the list of detected threats or infections
- After that, click on “Next” button to registry the software and remove permanently if you find Blekko virus related infections.
Automatic Method: Remove Blekko virus and all related components from Mac OS X
It is possible to remove Blekko virus related programs from Mac OS X based devices. We have already discussed about manual method of Blekko virus removal for Mac devices in the procedure above. Now comes to automatic method. We advise you to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software on Mac OS X devices.
“Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software is powerful security application that is designed to protect your Mac PC against Blekko virus related malware and also optimized overall PC performance as well. This anti-malware follows the best mechanism to find out the malicious files and throw way from targeted one. It provides you best and most effective solution in such situation. So, you can scan your PC using this powerful security application.
How to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button to download “Combo Cleaner” on your Mac
- Once downloaded, drag the “Installer” file to “Applications” folder to install the program
- Once installed, open the “Combo Cleaner” application and go to “Antivirus Tab”
- Select “Scan Mode” and click on “Start Scan”
- All the hidden threats will appear on the screen. Now, click on “Remove All Threats” button