Detailed Methods To Delete Esexz ransomware
Esexz ransomware is discovered to be a new ransomware infection or a threat that technically uses strong algorithms to encrypt and append files saved on computers. The victims can expect to have their files turned inaccessible in no time. And once this happens, the users are asked to pay or remit a specified ransom amount to hackers so as their encrypted files can be recovered or restored back. Being more precise to its working, if Esexz ransomware affects a computer, it use to append files using .esexz file extension and a text file based ransom note is deployed on computer which reads as readme.txt and includes the following message as included under this article:
Congrats! I have a bad news for you. All of yours data has been encrypted&stollen_!_
Also there is a good news – there is the one and the only who can help you to restore
yours Data ( u need to write here about restoring yours data, and write in the subject
As faster you are – depends on discount of price. As slower
you are – depends on higher price. Don’t forget about stollen data its can become public_!_(depends on also on you)
Also dear, you must know that it’s impossible to restore infected computers by
As a proof for test, in a letter u can upload 3 files not bigger than 10 mb not contains important or secure info.
According to what the details mentioned through ransom note text, it mention that all saved files on computer has been encrypted and developers of this threat can only help them to decrypt their files back. And in order to get more details or information, the victims are asked to sned their ID to a prescribed email ID: [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] It claims that users will get their files recovered as fast as they would contact the criminals, also this can lower the price of decryption. In order to claim that hackers have really the working decryption tool, they even ask the victims to send up to 3 small sized files, and the criminals will send back the decrypted copy back.
Technically, there are no third party tool which can decrypt files that are encrypted by Esexz ransomware. However, paying to ransom fee to hackers still not guarantees that files will be recovered or restored back. This means that the victims have only way to avoid data loss or financial loss is to recover their encrypted copy of files with a lately created backup or other alternative file recovery methods. In addition to this, the victims should also remove Esexz ransomware along with all its associated files to prevent further encrytion of data. Once the threat is successfully cleaned, the users can try out file recovery with mentioned guidelines under this article.
Malspam emails and other deceptive tricks to distribute Esexz ransomware
As mostly noticed, Esexz ransomware and other malware terms are distributed mostly via malspam campaigns, trojans, fake software installers, unofficial software activation tool, unreliable files, software download sources, and many more. In case specific to Esexz ransomware, it’s mostly carried out through malspam campaigns that trick users to download payload dropper in form of MS Office documents, PDF files, and so on. Once such attachment is downloaded and executes, it runs hidden malicious script in background which turns the whole PC usage into the worst by encrypting all files and asking users to pay the ransom fee as soon as possible.
Prevention tips and removal Methods
In order to prevent Esexz ransomware and its negative impacts from a compromised computer, the users should avoid irrelevant emails that claims to offer free helpful contents, but deceive users and its values tactically. Means, such emails should be ignored. In addition, the users should be cautious against various third party downloaders, installers, unofficial websites, and other malicious sources too. These web locations often promote some bundled freebies or options that claims to enhance PC usage sessions, but all it leads to serious issues further.
Speaking about removal of Esexz ransomware from a compromised system, there might be no free tool or decryptor available, still the victims can try out some methods to recover or restore files back. In case if you are looking for such guidelines or methods to treat your infected machine and its files, we highly appreciate you to check through guidelines or methods included under this article.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Esexz ransomware’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Esexz ransomware as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Soution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for Esexz ransomware removal and restore encrypted files
Esexz ransomware is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove Esexz ransomware and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove Esexz ransomware using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with Esexz ransomware infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to Esexz ransomware from machine.
Remove Esexz ransomware using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of Esexz ransomware. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by Esexz ransomware using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by Esexz ransomware, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like Esexz ransomware are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by Esexz ransomware using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about Esexz ransomware or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by Esexz ransomware or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like Esexz ransomware are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by Esexz ransomware.
“ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by Esexz ransomware and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files