Quick Tricks To Delete .IGAL file virus
.IGAL file virus is found as a new vicious computer infection or a program that use to encrypt files and demands the victims to pay a specified ransom fee to seek file’s recovery. Technically, the ransomware belongs to group of Djvu ransomware project, and this strain use to append files using .lgal extension. Means, if .IGAL file virus somehow manage to attack your machine, you can expect to have all your files inaccessible in no time and will be appended with a new extension as aforementioned. In addition, the ransomware also drops a ransom note on computer in every infected folders and desktop. The note includes following ransom message:
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
As per the details mentioned in the ransom note, it states that .IGAL file virus is a highly capable ransomware and can encrypt almost all file types including images, databases, documents, and other files too. And in order to decrypt those files back, the users are suggested to purchase decryption key and tool from hackers either by paying $980 or by paying its half, if the hackers are contacted within 72 hours following encryption. To get detailed instructions regarding how to pay demanded ransom fee, and buying decryption tools, the victims are asked to write an email to ID provided through the note.
In addition to these, the ransom note also mention some warning messages under which the users are asked to try not any third party decryption tools to get their files back. Also, they are told that if they attempt tampering with encrypted files, they may end up losing their data permanently. According to it, the only way to restore encrypted files is to pay the ransom fee, and use decruyptors offered by hackers. However, this is nothing more than a deceptive method to earn profit and leave the victims and their files intact. Therefore, the victims should never trust those criminals and the note, rather they should try some alternative measures to get rid of .IGAL file virus and its impacts permanently.
Is it worth to pay ransom fee? Expert’s view
Unfortunately, the aforementioned ransomware is still not cracked by experts, so there’s no free third party tools available which may help to decrypt files free of cost. Means, really there’s no other than the criminals themselves who are able to decrypt the files, but believing them and their statements through the note is not recommended. Even experts have to say that paying ransom to criminals never guarantee that the criminals will send decryption tool and the key. Therefore, it’s really not worth to pay demanded ransom fee to hackers, rather the victim users should find alternative solutions to overcome the situations caused by .IGAL file virus.
How did ransomware infects a computer? Removal tricks:
In most of the instances, the malicious applications like .IGAL file virus is distributed via malspam campaigns, Trojans, unofficial software tools, software cracking apps, unreliable files, software download channels, and many more. However, being specific to ransomware, it’s often promoted through malspam campaigns under which an attachment or malicious link is spread through emails and users are convinced to download those. Once the interaction is done, the threat is downloaded and installed on computers without any prior notice. Later it runs in the background to perform its built-in modules to encrypt files and turn the data inaccessible to users in no time.
In case if your system or its files are encrypted by .IGAL file virus, then you might not be able to access your files and might considering to contact criminals to pay ransom fee. However, this is not actually suggested according to researchers, and victims should choose various alternative measures explained under this article to remove .IGAL file virus and its associated elements completely. Once the removal is processed, the victims can seek to restore their files using either lately created backups, or other file recovery options.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘.IGAL file virus’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like .IGAL file virus as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Soution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for .IGAL file virus removal and restore encrypted files
.IGAL file virus is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove .IGAL file virus and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove .IGAL file virus using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with .IGAL file virus infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to .IGAL file virus from machine.
Remove .IGAL file virus using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of .IGAL file virus. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by .IGAL file virus using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by .IGAL file virus, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like .IGAL file virus are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by .IGAL file virus using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about .IGAL file virus or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by .IGAL file virus or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like .IGAL file virus are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by .IGAL file virus.
“ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by .IGAL file virus and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files