Simple methods to delete Nile Ransomware
Nile Ransomware is dubious threat from a known Djvu ransomware family that is basically designed to encrypt personal files. This malware sneak into your computer without having any prior notification and then it scan your entire system for files. The encrypted file will receive .nile extension. Soon after completing locking process, the ransomware creates text file titled _readme.txt and placed in on your desktop screen to inform you about encryption as well as also provide information about unlocking process.
Depth Analysis about Nile Ransomware
After that, the created ransom note states victims that if you want to decrypt your files you need to purchase decryption tool or key from the cyber criminals. The price of tool is $980 but if victims contact cyber criminals within 72 hours then they will receive 50% discount and the price will be only $490. In order to gain the trust of users that decryption is possible they offer free decryption test of one encrypted files and they will decrypt it free without charging any money.
Further, it also shows warning message if victims do not pay money on the given time period then their data will lost permanently. In one way or another people who trust on the cyber criminals often get scammed. Despite paying money they will receive nothing in return. So, users are highly advised not to contact people who are behind ransomware attack and try to remove Nile Ransomware by using reliable anti-malware removal tool as soon as possible from the computer.
Text presented in Nile Ransomware’s text file:
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
Tips to recover files from Nile Ransomware:
In order to restore encrypted files victims are highly advised to remove Nile Ransomware completely and safely from the system. Here is given below easy removal steps that will help you to delete this virus soon from the computer. After finishing this process users can recover their files without paying money is by easily using backup files or third party recovery software.
Common intrusion methods of Nile Ransomware:
Nile Ransomware virus has entered into your computer through bundled freeware, spam emails, suspicious websites and by using other lucrative methods. As soon as this malware intrude inside, first of all it will disable your antivirus and firewall security programs to avoid its removal and detection and stay in your system for long time to perform its malicious activities. Due to this, it is important to be very careful while surfing online as well as downloading and installing any software. So, you are advised not to make any deal with hackers otherwise it can risk your banking as well as financial details.
Name: Nile Ransomware
File Extension: .nile
Type: Ransomware, Cryptovirus
Short Description: The ransomware encrypts files on your computer system and demands a ransom to be paid to allegedly recover them.
Ransom demanding message: _readme.txt
Email ID used: [email protected]
Symptoms: Cannot open files stored on your computer, previously functional files now have a different extension. A ransom demand message is displayed on your desktop. Cyber criminals demand payment of a ransom in order to unlock your files.
Ransom amount: $980 initially, but creators offer the discount to $490 in the form of Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Distribution methods: Infected email attachments (macros), torrent websites, malicious ads, suspicious links, cracked software, bundled freeware.
Damage: All files are encrypted and cannot be opened without paying a ransom. Additional password-stealing Trojans and malware infections can be installed together with a ransomware infection.
Removal: Both manual as well as automatic removal instructions have been discussed below under this article.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Nile Ransomware’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Nile Ransomware as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Solution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for Nile Ransomware removal and restore encrypted files
Nile Ransomware is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove Nile Ransomware and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove Nile Ransomware using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with Nile Ransomware infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to Nile Ransomware from machine.
Remove Nile Ransomware using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of Nile Ransomware. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by Nile Ransomware using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by Nile Ransomware, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like Nile Ransomware are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by Nile Ransomware using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about Nile Ransomware or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by Nile Ransomware or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like Nile Ransomware are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “Stellar Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by Nile Ransomware.
“Stellar Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by Nile Ransomware and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “Stellar Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “Stellar Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “Stellar Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “Stellar Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files