Simple Steps To Delete Vpsh ransomware
Vpsh ransomware is a very dangerous file-encrypting malware that belongs to the Djvu ransomware family. These types of crypto-viruses are specially designed by a team of potent cyber criminals in order to encrypt users’ crucial files and then extort huge amount of ransom money from them in exchange for the decryption tool. It uses a sophisticated cryptography to lock the targeted data and makes victims unable to access them again. This perilous ransomware can compromise almost all types of files including videos, audios, documents, presentations, spreadsheets etc. and make them completely useless. Such files can easily be identified as it appends “.vpsh” extension with each of them as suffix.
Depth Analysis of Vpsh ransomware:
Following successful encryption, Vpsh ransomware puts a ransom note named “_readme.txt” on the desktop and informs victims regarding the attack. It also asks them to purchase the decryption software from the attackers in order to regain access to the locked files. The price of the tool is $980 but if you contact the criminals via the provided email address within 72 hours, then it will be halved and you will only have to pay them $490 in BitCoins.
Should You Pay The Ransom?
You surely don’t want to lose your important files locked by Vpsh ransomware and may consider dealing with the attackers. However, we highly advise to not do so. Keep in mind that the only objective of such hackers is to swindle money from the victimized users. You should never trust on such people as it has been their tendency that they often ignore the victims once the extortion is paid. At many occasions, criminals provide rogue software to the affected users in the name of decryption tool. So, never consider dealing with the crooks under any circumstance.
What Should The Victims Do?
If you are a victimized user, the first thing you need to do here is to perform Vpsh ransomware from the computer as early as possible. For file-recovery, you should look for alternative methods such as backups that you have saved on any external drive. If you don’t have a proper backup, then you can try an effective file-recovery program. It is highly important to keep making frequent backups that can be very useful in retrieving the compromised data if such hazardous situation takes place whenever.
Name: Vpsh ransomware
Type: Ransomware, Crypto-virus, File-encrypting malware
Short Description: Pernicious threat which encrypts users’ crucial data and then asks them to pay the attackers an amount of ransom to get the decryption software/key.
Ransom Demanding Notes: “_readme.txt”
Ransom Amount: $980/$490
Symptoms: Locked files become inaccessible and useless stored inside the compromised systems, previous functional data now have different extension, A ransom demanding message is left on each affected folder. Users are asked to pay an amount of ransom to unlock their encoded data and files.
Distribution methods: Spam emails, peer to peer network sharing, unofficial activation and updating tools.
Damage: All files are encrypted and cannot be accessed without paying ransom, Additional password stealing Trojans and malware infections can be installed along with ransomware infections and other malware.
Removal: To remove this virus from the system, we advise you to use a reliable anti-malware tool. Once malware gets removed, you can recover your files by using existing backup or data-recovery software.
Penetration of Vpsh ransomware:
And therefore, it is highly important to ignore suspicious emails coming from unknown sources especially if you were not expected to receive them. These emails are specially designed in a way that they can trick people into opening them and downloading their malicious files. In case your device is already infected with this parasite, you must remove Vpsh ransomware from the computer without wasting any time.
Text Presented In the Ransom Note:
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Vpsh ransomware’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Vpsh ransomware as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Soution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for Vpsh ransomware removal and restore encrypted files
Vpsh ransomware is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove Vpsh ransomware and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove Vpsh ransomware using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with Vpsh ransomware infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to Vpsh ransomware from machine.
Remove Vpsh ransomware using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of Vpsh ransomware. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by Vpsh ransomware using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by Vpsh ransomware, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like Vpsh ransomware are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by Vpsh ransomware using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about Vpsh ransomware or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by Vpsh ransomware or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like Vpsh ransomware are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by Vpsh ransomware.
“ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by Vpsh ransomware and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files