Easy methods to delete CCHH Ransomware
CCHH Ransomware is dangerous ransomware type infection and a threat that belongs to Globelmposter ransomware. Basically, the threat operates by encrypting stored files and keeping them lock until a ransom payment is done. It is developed by team of cyber criminals with the main target to extort huge ransom money by phishing innocent users. While performing encryption process, all affected files are appended with “.CCHH” extension.
Details about CCHH Ransomware
Typically, the encryption is done by using advanced cryptographic algorithm that creates unique code without using which the files decryption is impossible. In order to get this, the victims are forced to pay a ransom. To provide this instruction, the ransomware creates “Decryptin INFO.html” file and placed it on all compromised folders. As created ransom demanding message states that the files can only be decrypted by using decryption tool that only ransomware developers can provide.
To get this, victims need to write an email to them on the provided email address that is provided on the ransom note. On the email as the note states the victim must add the provided ID number to them and can attach 1 encrypted file. However, to get all the files in decryption users must proceed with the payment. The link for paying and instructions how to use the decryption tool are also provided.
Though, the price of decryption tool is not specified basically it depend upon victims how fast they contact to the cyber-criminals. Thus, the request for submitting the money and contacting cyber criminals for the file decryption should not be trusted. These people will never provide you decryption tool/key. Once payment is made, they will leave you without your files. The only safe way is to remove CCHH Ransomware from the computer to prevent further encryption and then retrieve the files using existing backup.
Text presented in CCHH Ransomware’s ransom note:
ALL YOUR FILES AND IMPORTANT DATA ARE ENCRYPTED!
To recover data you need decryptor.
To get the decryptor you should:
Send 1 test image or text file [email protected] or [email protected]
In the letter include your personal ID (look at the beginning of this document).
We will give you the decrypted file and assign the price for decryption all files
After we send you instruction how to pay for decrypt and after payment you will receive a decryptor and instructions We can decrypt one file in quality the evidence that we have the decoder.
Only [email protected] or [email protected] can decrypt your files
Do not trust anyone [email protected] or [email protected]
Do not attempt to remove the program or run the anti-virus tools
Attempts to self-decrypting files will result in the loss of your data
Decoders other users are not compatible with your data, because each user’s unique encryption key
Distribution methods of CCHH Ransomware:
Ransomware infections are mostly distributed into your system using various deceptive tricks. Some of them are Trojans, fake software activation tools, unreliable software downloading channels and the most important method scam campaigns. Scam campaigns are used to send spam emails or files that contain infectious attachments. These attachments include MS Office document, PDF document, exe file, archive file and so on. Unfortunately, when users open them, it causes installation of malware as well as ransomware. In such case, users are advised not to open any attachments that are provided on such emails.
Remove CCHH Ransomware
Manual malware removal threat might be hectic and complicated as it requires advanced system skills to perform virus removal process. If you have much knowledge about computer then you can go through such process. Apart from this, you can use reliable anti-malware removal tool such as Spyhunter to remove CCHH Ransomware completely and safely from the system to prevent further from malware attack.
Name: CCHH Ransomware
Type: Ransomware, Cryptovirus, File locking virus
Short Description: The ransomware encrypts files stored on your computer screen and then demands a ransom to be paid to allegedly restore them.
Encrypted Files Extension: .CCHH
Ransom Demanding Message: Decryptin INFO.html
Cyber Criminal Contact: [email protected]
Symptoms: The ransomware will blackmail the victims to pay them a decryption fee. Sensitive user data may be encrypted by the ransomware code.
Distribution Method: malicious ads, infected email attachments, torrent websites, harmful links, pirated or cracked software, unsafe file sharing networks and so on.
Removal: In order to remove CCHH Ransomware and all infiltrated ransomware infection you are advised to go through the given below removal instructions that are provided under this article or you can use some reliable antivirus removal tool.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘CCHH Ransomware’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like CCHH Ransomware as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Solution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for CCHH Ransomware removal and restore encrypted files
CCHH Ransomware is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove CCHH Ransomware and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove CCHH Ransomware using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with CCHH Ransomware infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to CCHH Ransomware from machine.
Remove CCHH Ransomware using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of CCHH Ransomware. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by CCHH Ransomware using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by CCHH Ransomware, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like CCHH Ransomware are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by CCHH Ransomware using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about CCHH Ransomware or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by CCHH Ransomware or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like CCHH Ransomware are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “Stellar Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by CCHH Ransomware.
“Stellar Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by CCHH Ransomware and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “Stellar Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “Stellar Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “Stellar Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “Stellar Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files