Easy methods to delete Firmadatalari ransomware
Firmadatalari ransomware is described as file encrypting virus design for the evil purposes. Developers use it to extort huge ransom money from victims by encoding their files stored and blackmailing them paying to get the files in decrypted form. It is a virus belonging to the Scarab ransomware family. It can intrude in any Windows PC secretly. Following intrudes successfully, it encrypts all the data with a two part extension – a random fifteen character sequence and by .firmadatalari extension.
Text presented in Firmadatalari ransomware’s text file:
Your All files are now encrypted!
Your personal identifier:
All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC.
Now you should send us email with your personal identifier.
This email will be as confirmation you are ready to pay for decryption key.
You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us.
After payment we will send you the decryption tool that will decrypt all your files.
Contact us using this email address: [email protected]
with email pls send your ip adres :
Free decryption as guarantee!
Before paying you can send us up to 3 files for free decryption.
The total size of files must be less than 10Mb (non archived), and files should not contain
valuable information (databases, backups, large excel sheets, etc.).
How to obtain Bitcoins?
* The easiest way to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcoins site. You have to register, click
‘Buy bitcoins’, and select the seller by payment method and price:
* Also you can find other places to buy Bitcoins and beginners guide here:
* Do not rename encrypted files.
* Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
* Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price
(they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.
Details about Firmadatalari ransomware
After encrypting, Firmadatalari ransomware puts on a ransom note in text files named as BENI OKU – DOSYA KURTARMA.TXT which contains a short message that informs the users that their all stored data and files are encrypted by this ransomware and if you want to get back then you must contact to the scammers. The name of ransom demanding notice is written in Turkish, translated to English – README – FILE RECOVERY. The virus is aimed at Turkish computer users or that the developers are Turkish. But the whole message is written in English.
The ransomware states that once the transaction is made, you will be provided the necessary tools. It also gives threatening message asking to pay the money on the given time otherwise the files will be deleted permanently. Additionally, users are advised not to rename encrypted files with some third party tools because it may cause permanent data loss. Before you consider dealing with the crooks, we assure that they are never going to provide you the required key. Reports says hackers often ignore the victims after taking the ransom and disappear without fulfilling their promises.
Firmadatalari ransomware: Infiltration methods
The authors of this dangerous ransomware virus often employ various distribution techniques. Some of them are as follows:
- Suspicious emails that contain vicious links or files
- Exploit kits
- Harmful ads
- Insecure network connection
- Freeware downloads or fake updates
How to remove Firmadatalari ransomware & Recover encrypted files?
As mentioned above that contacting to the cyber criminals and paying the ransom is not recommended. Doing so may not regain access to their files but lose their hard earned money too. On the contrary, users are advised to remove Firmadatalari ransomware as soon as possible by using reliable antivirus software scanner. After removing use a backup to restore the encrypted files. In case, backup are not available, you can use third party data recovery tool.
How to avoid ransomware infections?
- Don’t open emails from unknown/suspicious senders.
- Don’t download any email attachments before scanning them with strong anti-malware tool.
- Stay away from untrustworthy software download sources such as torrent sites, file sharing platforms.
- Always keep your operating system up-to-date with tools provided by its official developers.
- Don’t visit high risk websites.
- Keep backup of all your important files to prevent any kind of data loss situation.
Name: Firmadatalari ransomware
Type: Ransomware, Crypto Virus, Files locker
Extension used: .firmadatalari
Ransom note: BENI OKU – DOSYA KURTARMA.TXT
Short Description: The ransomware encrypts files on your computer and demands a ransom sum to be paid in the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Symptoms: The ransomware will encrypt your files and put the .firmadatalari extension to each one of them.
Distribution Method: Spam Emails, Email Attachments, peer to peer file sharing, harmful links, porn or torrent sites and many more.
Removal: In order to remove Firmadatalari ransomware, we recommend you to use some reliable removal process that has been described below under this article or you can also use Spyhunter.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Firmadatalari ransomware’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Firmadatalari ransomware as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Soution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for Firmadatalari ransomware removal and restore encrypted files
Firmadatalari ransomware is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove Firmadatalari ransomware and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove Firmadatalari ransomware using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with Firmadatalari ransomware infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to Firmadatalari ransomware from machine.
Remove Firmadatalari ransomware using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of Firmadatalari ransomware. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by Firmadatalari ransomware using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by Firmadatalari ransomware, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like Firmadatalari ransomware are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by Firmadatalari ransomware using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about Firmadatalari ransomware or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by Firmadatalari ransomware or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like Firmadatalari ransomware are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by Firmadatalari ransomware.
“ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by Firmadatalari ransomware and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files