Delete SearchWorld from computer
SearchWorld is hijacker or dubious application that has the capability to change your web browser settings including browser homepage, default search engine and new tab URL. These changes are made in order to promote dubious search engine tokesearches. However, users do not install browser hijacker intentionally as they often get opened through potentially unwanted applications that are already present into their system. Moreover, these apps are also designed to collect users browsing related data.
As a rule, browser hijacker infect all installed browsers such as Google chrome, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, IE and many other related browsers. Once installed, such application makes unwanted changes to promote address of fake search engine. Doing so, insist users to visit their sites in order to search any query by using their search engines. This is called fake because it does not provide any unique results and redirects you to other legitimate ones.
As, we mentioned in the above paragraph, SearchWorld browser hijacker are designed to collect data which are used to spy users browsing habits. Sometimes, it might gather both personal and sensitive details as well. These details are valuable for the developers as they can share them with other parties in order to generate revenue. This way user might experience lots of problems relating to browsing safety, monetary loss and even identity theft. Hence, uninstall installed browser hijacker as soon as possible.
Distribution methods of SearchWorld:
PUAs usually enter into the targeted machine by using software bundling method. In this techniques, PUP inject into free software package from third party websites. After that, developers behind this hide information about additional apps behind custom or advance options as well as other similar settings of installation setups and hope that users will not change or modify them. By skipping through installation procedures and not changing and checking available settings users might allow unwanted software to be get downloaded and installed. So, you should be aware of such content while browsing internet. Don’t click on any deceptive ads and pop-ups.
How to prevent intruding unwanted apps?
All downloads and installations of software should only be done using official and trustworthy websites. Other tools mentioned in above paragraph should not be used as they are used to offer bundled or deceptive content. Always be cautious while doing any kind of online activities. during installation of any program, read terms, explore all possible options, use custom or advance settings and so on. If you are looking for the process to remove SearchWorld from the computer then you need to go through this article that will provide you both automatic and manual guidelines. If you are not experience in the virus removal process then we suggest you to use some automatic malware removal tool to eliminate this type of infection.
Type: Browser hijacker, Search hijacker, Redirect
Description: This harmful malware hijacks your main browser and redirect your browsers search on unknown sites constantly.
Symptoms: This suspicious product might be responsible for monitoring browser settings such as the homepage, new tab URL. Also, the adware is likely to get you involved in various advertising schemes, force redirects to sponsored domains.
Distribution methods: bundles of free software programs, suspicious websites, harmful links, misleading ads and popup and many other tricks.
Motives of crooks: Aims to collect your personal as well as sensitive information and shared with illegal ones who misused it for illegal purposes.
Removal: To remove SearchWorld or similar malware, we recommend you to scan your computer with strong antivirus software.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘SearchWorld‘ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like SearchWorld as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
Recommended Methods for SearchWorld removal from computer
SearchWorld is very dangerous threats designed to injects malicious codes in each location of your computer and damage your computer in very quick time. So, it is important to detect all components related to this virus and attempt to delete as soon as possible. Here, we are discussing about manual and automatic method of malware removal that could help you to remove adware, PUA, PUP, Trojan, worms or other harmful viruses from System.
We will talk about “Automatic Method” further in this article. This process is only about manual method which allows you to detect/delete all the malicious extensions or add-ons installed on your browser. The solution here will help you eliminate unwanted programs or applications from PCs, and remove SearchWorld related programs from System registry and so on.
You should read the manual guide carefully and follow each step one-by-one mentioned here. In case if you miss any step or jump to the next one by escaping, it might cause several other System problems. In other word, we can say that there is need of technical knowledge or enough computer knowledge to follow the manual steps. Let’s try to know the location of SearchWorld and other associated files in your computer, and remove all the components from System completely using manual method.
Remove SearchWorld and related component from Windows PCs manually
For Windows 10 users:
- Open “Setting” App by pressing “Windows + I” key together from keyboard
- Go to “Apps > Apps and Features”
- Locate SearchWorld related programs or other malicious applications in the list
- Click on malicious program and click on “Uninstall”.
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the program completely. Once done, please check if SearchWorld related files or program is removed.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users:
- Click on “Windows + R” key from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- Type “Control Panel” in “Run Dialog Box” and hit “Enter” key
- In the opened Control Panel, select “Programs and Features”
- Now, locate all the malicious programs related of SearchWorld in the list
- Click on it and then click on “Uninstall” button
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the malicious program.
For Windows 7 users:
- Click on “Start” button and type “Control Panel” in Windows Search
- In the opened Control Panel, go to “Uninstall a Program” option
- Now, find all the malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for the completion. Once done, please check if SearchWorld related programs is removed.
For Windows XP users:
- Click on “Start” button and click on “Control Panel”
- In the opened Control Panel, Go to “Add or Remove Program” option
- Locate SearchWorld and other malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” to remove it from PCs
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to finish the uninstall process.
Remove SearchWorld from “Windows Registry Editor”
- Press “Windows + R” key together from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- In the opened “Run Dialog Box”, type ”regedit” and hit “Enter” key to open “Windows Registry Editor” App
- In the opened “Registry Editor” Window, search for registry entries created by SearchWorld and delete it permanently. Navigate the following location give below and delete SearchWorld from here
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce”
- Once done, close “Registry Editor” window and please check if SearchWorld related files is removed.
Delete SearchWorld and related components from Mac OS X manually
Stop SearchWorld related malicious programs from “Activity Monitor”
- Go to “Go > Utilities” to open “Utilities” Folder
- Navigate the “Activity Monitor” icon in the list and double-click on it to open
- Find all the malicious process related to SearchWorld and click on “cross button” on upper left corner to end the task
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Fore Quit” option. Once done, please check if SearchWorld related files is removed.
Remove SearchWorld from “Applications” folder
- Go to “Go > Applications” to open “Applications” folder
- Now, locate SearchWorld related programs in the applications folder
- Right click on malicious one and click on “Move To Trash” button
Remove SearchWorld from “LaunchAgents” folder
- Navigate to “Go > Go to Folder” and type “/Library/LaunchAgents” and then hit “Go” button
- Now, find all entry related to SearchWorld from “LaunchAgents” folder.
- Click on it and the drag it to “Trash” Folder
Remove SearchWorld related programs from “Application Support” folder
- Navigate “Go > Go to Folder”
- Type “/Library/Application Support” in “Go To Folder” and hit “Go” button
- Now, search for SearchWorld related infection in “Application Support” folder
- Select it and drag it to “Trash” folder
Uninstall malicious programs related to SearchWorld from “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Press “COMMAND + SHIFT + G” button together to open “Go to Folder”
- In the opened “Go To Folder”, type “/Library/LaunchDaemons” and click on “Go” button
- Now, locate SearchWorld related entry in “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Select the malicious one and move it to “Trash” Folder
Remove all extensions, add-ons or plug-ins related to SearchWorld from web browsers
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Chrome Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “More Tools > Extensions” option
- Now, locate the malicious extensions associated with SearchWorld in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Trash” icon
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Remove” button. Once done, please check if SearchWorld related extensions is removed.
Reset Google Chrome:
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Chrome Menu”
- Select “Settings” and scroll down to bottom of screen and click on “Advanced” link
- Click on “Reset” button and to confirm reset the Google Chrome Settings, click on “Reset” button on confirmation dialog box.
Delete malicious extensions from Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “Add-ons > Extensions”
- Now, find recently installed malicious add-ons or extensions related to SearchWorld in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button to remove it completely
Reset Mozilla Firefox:
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu”
- Go to “Help > Troubleshooting Information”
- In the opened window, click on “Refresh Firefox” button
- After that, click “Refresh Firefox” button on confirmation dialog box and reset the Firefox settings
Remove all the extensions or plug-ins related to SearchWorld from Internet Explorer
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” at the top right corner of Internet Explorer browser
- Go to “Manage add-ons > Toolbars and Extensions”
- Now, find SearchWorld related extensions in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Disable” button to remove it permanently
Reset Internet Explorer:
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Tool Menu”
- Click on “Internet Options” and select “Advanced” tab
- Now, click on “Reset” button
- In the confirmation dialog box, mark the “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on “Reset” button again
Uninstall SearchWorld related plug-ins from Microsoft Edge
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Gear” icon at the top right corner
- Select “Extensions” and search for recently installed plug-ins or extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button
Reset Microsoft Edge:
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Menu”
- Select “Settings” and click on “Reset Settings” button to rest the Microsoft Edge Settings
Remove SearchWorld related extensions or add-ons from Safari browser
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Go to “Preferences > Extensions”
- Now, locate SearchWorld related extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it completely
Reset Safari browser:
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Select “Clear History and Website Data…..”
- In the opened window, choose “All History” option and click on “Clear History” button
Automatic method of SearchWorld removal
The procedures mentioned above is all about manual method of SearchWorld removal means you can remove any malicious applications, add-ins or extensions, malicious registry entries from computer and browser. But these processes are time consuming and needs lots of technical knowledge to implement. So, you can go for automatic method of malware removal. This procedure will be helpful for both technical & non-technical users and they could remove all types of infection from their Windows OS and Mac OS X computer in very quick time. Let’s go for automatic method.
Automatic method: Remove SearchWorld and related components from Windows PCs
Here, we suggest you to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software on your Windows OS based devices. This security tool will help you to delete all the components related of SearchWorld from your machine in few minutes. However, both technical and non-technical users can easily use this application and remove unwanted programs from their PCs.
“SpyHunter” security application is designed to detect and delete all types of malware including adware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), PUAs, rootkits, browser hijackers, Trojan horse virus, backdoor virus, worms, keyloggers and other types of malware.
“SpyHunter” anti-malware is powerful security tool that works on advance scanning mechanism to identify viruses quickly. It is in-built with enhanced multi-layer process that helps you to search for all types of malware. This security application is capable of detecting and removing all kinks of malware or viruses from machine.
This security application features user friendly interface and 24 * 7 Customer Support, HelpDesk customer support service, and the support team delivers custom malware fixes with help of HelpDesk feature.
How to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button given below to go to “SpyHunter” page and download the “SpyHunter” software
- Once downloaded, double-click on “Installer” file to install the program on your machine
- Follow On-Screen instructions to install “SpyHunter”.
- Once done, open “SpyHunter” and click on “Start Scan Now” button to start scanning process. For the first time, you should select “Full Scan” option
- Now, click on “View Scan Results” to see the list of detected threats or infections
- After that, click on “Next” button to registry the software and remove permanently if you find SearchWorld related infections.
Automatic Method: Remove SearchWorld and all related components from Mac OS X
It is possible to remove SearchWorld related programs from Mac OS X based devices. We have already discussed about manual method of SearchWorld removal for Mac devices in the procedure above. Now comes to automatic method. We advise you to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software on Mac OS X devices.
“Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software is powerful security application that is designed to protect your Mac PC against SearchWorld related malware and also optimized overall PC performance as well. This anti-malware follows the best mechanism to find out the malicious files and throw way from targeted one. It provides you best and most effective solution in such situation. So, you can scan your PC using this powerful security application.
How to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button to download “Combo Cleaner” on your Mac
- Once downloaded, drag the “Installer” file to “Applications” folder to install the program
- Once installed, open the “Combo Cleaner” application and go to “Antivirus Tab”
- Select “Scan Mode” and click on “Start Scan”
- All the hidden threats will appear on the screen. Now, click on “Remove All Threats” button