Simple and easy steps to delete Sglh Ransomware
Sglh Ransomware is data encrypting malware that locks the targeted files with cryptographic algorithm. Most of the files stored in the infected system hard disk get locked and no more accessible for the users. Moreover, it is the newest member of the Djvu ransomware family. All personal files such as documents, archive, databases, pictures etc are locked and appended with a “.sglh” extension. Like other ransomware of same family, soon after encryption, a ransom note titled _readme.txt is created and dropped in all compromised folders.
According to the ransom note, developers of Sglh Ransomware inform the victims that all their files are locked and the only way to unlock it is to purchase necessary decryption tool. Cyber criminals behind this offer to send them one file through email for free decryption test in order to gain the trust of victims so that they can believe on them. The price of decryption tool is $980. Although, it is also mentioned that if users contact the perpetrators within 72 hours of the infections then they will be provided 50% discount.
You have to contact the criminals through the provided email address that is mentioned under the ransom note. Users are also warned not to rename encrypted files using third party tool or software as it might results into permanent data damage. Thus, fulfilling the demands of cyber criminals is not the best idea because users could get scammed. Therefore, it is strongly advised not to pay a ransom to any ransomware developers including the ones behind Sglh Ransomware. There are no any free tools available that can decrypt files encoded by this ransomware.
Text in the “_readme.txt” ransom note:
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
How to restore files encrypted by this ransomware?
According to the expert point of view, it is highly advised to delete Sglh Ransomware and other malware from the device immediately. If this malware stays in your system for long time then the more damage it could do. So, users are recommended to use Spyhunter or other automatic malware removal tool to eliminate this ransomware automatically. After completing removing this dubious malware, users are advised to recover files without losing any money from a backup. The other option for you is to use third party data recovery tool in order to retrieve all files.
Distribution of Sglh Ransomware:
Like as other ransomware, Sglh Ransomware usually gets inside the machine through spam mail campaign which attaches malicious files including zip files, exe files, torrent files and so on which users often received from unknown sender. Opening such type of files leads lots of infection like as ransomware and other dubious malware. So, recipients are highly instructed do not attach any files which received through suspicious addresses.
Before opening them, users must be scanning the file by using strong antimalware tool. Other methods for the distribution of malware are untrustworthy downloading channels, fake software updater’s, Trojans and unofficial software activation tools. So, users are advised to stay away from these dubious sources as these are the main reasons for the intrusion of ransomware infections.
Remove Sglh Ransomware
Complete removal instructions have been described below in step by step manner. Follow it so that you will not find any trouble while performing virus removal process. Despite this, you can use reliable antivirus removal tool such as Spyhunter that has the capability to remove Sglh Ransomware completely and safely from the infected machine.
Name: Sglh Ransomware
Type: Ransomware, Cryptovirus, File-lockers
Files extension: .sglh
Ransom demanding message: _readme.txt
Cyber criminal contact: [email protected]
Short Description: The ransomware encrypts files on your computer and leaves a ransom message afterward.
Symptoms: The ransomware will encrypt your files and put the extension .sglh on your files after it finishes its encryption process.
Distribution Method: deceptive pop-up ads, torrent websites, infected email attachments, pirated software, suspicious links and many more.
Removal: Use Spyhunter to remove Sglh Ransomware automatically from the computer. Once PC gets cleaned, you can recover your files by using backup. The other option is to use data recovery tool.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Sglh Ransomware’ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Sglh Ransomware as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
(Data Recovery Soution)
The first recommendation is to recover your encrypted data with backup files you have created. In case there is no backup available, try to restore your encrypted data with data recovery tool suggested here.
Recommended methods for Sglh Ransomware removal and restore encrypted files
Sglh Ransomware is very harmful crypto-malware designed to encrypt all types of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files, and make them inaccessible. After encryption process, it spreads the ransom note in each folder of your computer that claims the decryption is possible only when you use its data recovery service. We recommended you to please avoid paying demanded ransom money to them.
In that case, you need to remove Sglh Ransomware and all the related components from PCs immediately and then perform data recovery process. Here, we are discussing about both malware removal and data recovery method that could help you to solve your problem. Ransomware removal method will help to find the location of this nasty crypto-malware in your computer and remove them completely while data recovery method will help you to get back your damaged or locked files in your machine. Let’s go for the solution.
Remove Sglh Ransomware using “Safe Mode with Networking”
- Restart your PCs and press “F8” function key multiple times you see the “Advance Boot Options” window
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” in the list
- Now, log in to account with Sglh Ransomware infection
- Open your internet browser and download the legitimate anti-malware software. You can download “SpyHunter” anti-malware software that has the ability to delete all types of malware or spyware from machine.
- Update the anti-malware software and starts the “Full Scan” operation to remove all programs related to Sglh Ransomware from machine.
Remove Sglh Ransomware using “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and “System Restore”
- Restart your computer and press “F8” function key multiple times until “Windows Advance Options” menu appears
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option in the list
- Now, type “cd restore” command in command Prompt and hit “Enter” key to execute it
- After that, type “rstrui.exe” command in command line and hit “Enter” key
- Once “rstrui.exe” command executed, “System Restore” window will appear
- Click on “Next” button
- Choose one of available “Restore Points” and click on “Next”
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Yes” to start “System Restore” process
- After restoring your computer to previous date, download/install and scan your computer with powerful anti-malware software to eliminate any remaining malicious programs related of Sglh Ransomware. You can download the powerful antivirus software via “download link” below
Restore files encrypted by Sglh Ransomware using “Windows Previous Versions” feature
To restore individual files encrypted by Sglh Ransomware, follow the steps below:
- To restore a file, right-click on it and go to “Properties”
- Select the “Previous Versions” tab
- If the relevant files has a “Restore Point”, select it and click on “Restore” button
Note: This method is only effective if “System Restore” function was enabled on your Windows operating System. On other hand, some ransomware variants like Sglh Ransomware are known to remove “Shadow Volume Copies” of the files. So, we can say that this method may not work for data recovery.
Restore files locked by Sglh Ransomware using “Shadow Explorer”
To restore files, you can use “Shadow Explorer” application. This application allows you to browse the “Shadow Copies” created by Windows OS Shadow Copy Service. “Shadow Explorer” helps if you are unable of access the “Shadow Copies” by default especially in “Windows Home Editions”. Note that “Shadow Copies” can directly be accessed only in Business Ultimate and Enterprise versions.
“Shadow Explorer” provides Volume Shadow copy service and other features including retrieve all the variants of files and folders available, allow to access through shadow copies and show available current copies.
Important Note: This data recovery application is designed to decrypt or recover your files from Shadow copies which is created by “Windows Volume Shadow Copies Service”. But when we talk about Sglh Ransomware or other harmful ransomware variants, it usually deletes “Shadow volume copies” and any other backup files using malicious tricks. So if System has already been infected with this type of ransomware virus, then you can’t access “Shadow Copies” using this software. Anyway, you can use “Shadow Explorer” if you want and please check if it works.
How to download/install and use “Shadow Explorer” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download the “Shadow Explorer” application
- Double-click on “Installer file” or “Downloaded ZIP file” to install this software
- Once installed, open “Shadow Explorer” as Administrator
- Now, from the drop down list you can select from one of the available point-in-time Shadow copies
- You can right-click on any file or folder and export it
- After that, choose a folder where the files from “Shadow Copies” are saved to
- In case if a file or folder in the destination folder already exists, “Shadow Explorer” asks for the confirmation before overwriting. Check the box “Do not show this dialog again”, if you don’t want to show this again.
- There is a button in the settings (File, Settings) to reset this decision
Recovery of files encrypted by Sglh Ransomware or similar ransomware
If you are unable to recover your lost files by using “System Restore”, “Windows Previous versions features” and “Shadow Explorer”, then you can go for another data recovery solution. As said earlier in most of the cases, ransomware variants like Sglh Ransomware are capable of deleting “Shadow volume copies” created by Windows OS by default. In this case, you can use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”. This powerful data recovery software is designed to recover all files encrypted by Sglh Ransomware.
“ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” is user-friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X based devices that features include RAID and Virtual drive recovery and repairing all types of corrupted files. It works with both non-bootable and encrypted drives. In simple word, we can say that this powerful data recover software does great job.
This powerful recovery software takes less time to recover files locked by Sglh Ransomware and support all known files type and custom types can be added with advanced options menu. “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” recovers emails, photos, audios, videos, documents and etc from any storage media devices like hard drives, SSD, DVD, USB drives, and others
On other hand, it recovers crucial data from missing or deleted partitions of hard drive volume in just few steps. It generates a preview of search results during scan so you get to see all the recoverable files before recovery. This preview result appears on screen in “Tree-View” and deleted list formats.
How to download/install and use “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” on Windows PCs?
- Click on “Download” button below to download “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software” in your computer
- Double-click on “Installer file” to install the application
- Once installed, open “ EaseUS Data Recovery Software”
- Select type of data you want to recover. Option: All Data, Office Documents, Folders, Emails, Audios and Videos. And then click on “Next”
- Now, select he folder location, drive or volume you want to scan for data and click on “Scan”
- Wait for the completion. Once done, select the files and click on “Recover” button to save your recover files