Simple process to delete TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys
Moreover, this malware has infected millions of computer all over the country but recently this framework is mainly active in Brazil. According to researchers, TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys is also used to steal sensitive information either via phishing emails or browsers. As we mentioned above that, it uses fake Windows installers to distribute malware. Once installed, they also open backdoor in system memory which runs malicious scripts that are specifically designed to send emails from users system.
Usually, such emails are used to trick victims into providing their personal and sensitive information directly through them or deceptive websites. Furthermore, backdoor launches an information stealing modules which targets user’s login credentials (email ID and password), browsing history and some other data. Moreover, TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys mimicks login pages of various banks such as Bradesco, Banco do Nordeste, Banrisul, Safra, Banpará, Banco do Brasil, Banco Itaú, Santander, Sicoob, Banestes, and some other banks in Brazil.
The most harmful attribute of Trojan virus is its capability to spy user’s activities and leads to data theft issues. This dubious threat is created and distributed by hackers with an intention for making illicit profit. It can also allow other highly dangerous threat like adware, malware, browser hijacker etc to get inside your system and perform risky activities. Hence, it is advised to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys as quickly as it symptoms get detected.
Intrusion tactics of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys:
How to avoid installation of malware?
All installed software has to be updated/activated (if it is necessary) with tools or functions provided by its official developers. It is advised not to open files or links present in such emails without being sure that it is totally safe. Files and programs should not be downloaded by using unreliable software download sources. It is advised to do that only by using official websites and direct download links. Moreover, system should be scanned regularly by using reputable antivirus software. To keep your PC harmless and secured you are advised to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and all potential threats soon from the system.
Type: Trojan, Possible Malware Detection, banking malware, spyware
Short Description: Aims to steal data from your computer and run different malware actions.
Symptoms: Your computer may behave strangely and new files may be dropped in several Windows Directories.
Distribution Method: infected email attachments, social engineering, software cracks, malicious online advertisements and many more.
Damage: stolen banking information, password, identity theft and add victims computer to a botnet.
Removal: Both manual as well as automatic removal guidelines have been prescribed below under this article.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys‘ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
Recommended Methods for TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys removal from computer
TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys is very dangerous threats designed to injects malicious codes in each location of your computer and damage your computer in very quick time. So, it is important to detect all components related to this virus and attempt to delete as soon as possible. Here, we are discussing about manual and automatic method of malware removal that could help you to remove adware, PUA, PUP, Trojan, worms or other harmful viruses from System.
We will talk about “Automatic Method” further in this article. This process is only about manual method which allows you to detect/delete all the malicious extensions or add-ons installed on your browser. The solution here will help you eliminate unwanted programs or applications from PCs, and remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related programs from System registry and so on.
You should read the manual guide carefully and follow each step one-by-one mentioned here. In case if you miss any step or jump to the next one by escaping, it might cause several other System problems. In other word, we can say that there is need of technical knowledge or enough computer knowledge to follow the manual steps. Let’s try to know the location of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and other associated files in your computer, and remove all the components from System completely using manual method.
Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and related component from Windows PCs manually
For Windows 10 users:
- Open “Setting” App by pressing “Windows + I” key together from keyboard
- Go to “Apps > Apps and Features”
- Locate TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related programs or other malicious applications in the list
- Click on malicious program and click on “Uninstall”.
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the program completely. Once done, please check if TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related files or program is removed.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users:
- Click on “Windows + R” key from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- Type “Control Panel” in “Run Dialog Box” and hit “Enter” key
- In the opened Control Panel, select “Programs and Features”
- Now, locate all the malicious programs related of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys in the list
- Click on it and then click on “Uninstall” button
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the malicious program.
For Windows 7 users:
- Click on “Start” button and type “Control Panel” in Windows Search
- In the opened Control Panel, go to “Uninstall a Program” option
- Now, find all the malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for the completion. Once done, please check if TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related programs is removed.
For Windows XP users:
- Click on “Start” button and click on “Control Panel”
- In the opened Control Panel, Go to “Add or Remove Program” option
- Locate TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and other malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” to remove it from PCs
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to finish the uninstall process.
Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from “Windows Registry Editor”
- Press “Windows + R” key together from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- In the opened “Run Dialog Box”, type ”regedit” and hit “Enter” key to open “Windows Registry Editor” App
- In the opened “Registry Editor” Window, search for registry entries created by TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and delete it permanently. Navigate the following location give below and delete TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from here
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce”
- Once done, close “Registry Editor” window and please check if TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related files is removed.
Delete TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and related components from Mac OS X manually
Stop TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related malicious programs from “Activity Monitor”
- Go to “Go > Utilities” to open “Utilities” Folder
- Navigate the “Activity Monitor” icon in the list and double-click on it to open
- Find all the malicious process related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and click on “cross button” on upper left corner to end the task
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Fore Quit” option. Once done, please check if TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related files is removed.
Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from “Applications” folder
- Go to “Go > Applications” to open “Applications” folder
- Now, locate TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related programs in the applications folder
- Right click on malicious one and click on “Move To Trash” button
Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from “LaunchAgents” folder
- Navigate to “Go > Go to Folder” and type “/Library/LaunchAgents” and then hit “Go” button
- Now, find all entry related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from “LaunchAgents” folder.
- Click on it and the drag it to “Trash” Folder
Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related programs from “Application Support” folder
- Navigate “Go > Go to Folder”
- Type “/Library/Application Support” in “Go To Folder” and hit “Go” button
- Now, search for TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related infection in “Application Support” folder
- Select it and drag it to “Trash” folder
Uninstall malicious programs related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Press “COMMAND + SHIFT + G” button together to open “Go to Folder”
- In the opened “Go To Folder”, type “/Library/LaunchDaemons” and click on “Go” button
- Now, locate TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related entry in “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Select the malicious one and move it to “Trash” Folder
Remove all extensions, add-ons or plug-ins related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from web browsers
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Chrome Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “More Tools > Extensions” option
- Now, locate the malicious extensions associated with TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Trash” icon
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Remove” button. Once done, please check if TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related extensions is removed.
Reset Google Chrome:
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Chrome Menu”
- Select “Settings” and scroll down to bottom of screen and click on “Advanced” link
- Click on “Reset” button and to confirm reset the Google Chrome Settings, click on “Reset” button on confirmation dialog box.
Delete malicious extensions from Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “Add-ons > Extensions”
- Now, find recently installed malicious add-ons or extensions related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button to remove it completely
Reset Mozilla Firefox:
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu”
- Go to “Help > Troubleshooting Information”
- In the opened window, click on “Refresh Firefox” button
- After that, click “Refresh Firefox” button on confirmation dialog box and reset the Firefox settings
Remove all the extensions or plug-ins related to TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from Internet Explorer
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” at the top right corner of Internet Explorer browser
- Go to “Manage add-ons > Toolbars and Extensions”
- Now, find TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related extensions in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Disable” button to remove it permanently
Reset Internet Explorer:
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Tool Menu”
- Click on “Internet Options” and select “Advanced” tab
- Now, click on “Reset” button
- In the confirmation dialog box, mark the “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on “Reset” button again
Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related plug-ins from Microsoft Edge
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Gear” icon at the top right corner
- Select “Extensions” and search for recently installed plug-ins or extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button
Reset Microsoft Edge:
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Menu”
- Select “Settings” and click on “Reset Settings” button to rest the Microsoft Edge Settings
Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related extensions or add-ons from Safari browser
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Go to “Preferences > Extensions”
- Now, locate TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it completely
Reset Safari browser:
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Select “Clear History and Website Data…..”
- In the opened window, choose “All History” option and click on “Clear History” button
Automatic method of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys removal
The procedures mentioned above is all about manual method of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys removal means you can remove any malicious applications, add-ins or extensions, malicious registry entries from computer and browser. But these processes are time consuming and needs lots of technical knowledge to implement. So, you can go for automatic method of malware removal. This procedure will be helpful for both technical & non-technical users and they could remove all types of infection from their Windows OS and Mac OS X computer in very quick time. Let’s go for automatic method.
Automatic method: Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and related components from Windows PCs
Here, we suggest you to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software on your Windows OS based devices. This security tool will help you to delete all the components related of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys from your machine in few minutes. However, both technical and non-technical users can easily use this application and remove unwanted programs from their PCs.
“SpyHunter” security application is designed to detect and delete all types of malware including adware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), PUAs, rootkits, browser hijackers, Trojan horse virus, backdoor virus, worms, keyloggers and other types of malware.
“SpyHunter” anti-malware is powerful security tool that works on advance scanning mechanism to identify viruses quickly. It is in-built with enhanced multi-layer process that helps you to search for all types of malware. This security application is capable of detecting and removing all kinks of malware or viruses from machine.
This security application features user friendly interface and 24 * 7 Customer Support, HelpDesk customer support service, and the support team delivers custom malware fixes with help of HelpDesk feature.
How to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button given below to go to “SpyHunter” page and download the “SpyHunter” software
- Once downloaded, double-click on “Installer” file to install the program on your machine
- Follow On-Screen instructions to install “SpyHunter”.
- Once done, open “SpyHunter” and click on “Start Scan Now” button to start scanning process. For the first time, you should select “Full Scan” option
- Now, click on “View Scan Results” to see the list of detected threats or infections
- After that, click on “Next” button to registry the software and remove permanently if you find TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related infections.
Automatic Method: Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys and all related components from Mac OS X
It is possible to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related programs from Mac OS X based devices. We have already discussed about manual method of TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys removal for Mac devices in the procedure above. Now comes to automatic method. We advise you to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software on Mac OS X devices.
“Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software is powerful security application that is designed to protect your Mac PC against TrojanSpy:Win32/SolarSys related malware and also optimized overall PC performance as well. This anti-malware follows the best mechanism to find out the malicious files and throw way from targeted one. It provides you best and most effective solution in such situation. So, you can scan your PC using this powerful security application.
How to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button to download “Combo Cleaner” on your Mac
- Once downloaded, drag the “Installer” file to “Applications” folder to install the program
- Once installed, open the “Combo Cleaner” application and go to “Antivirus Tab”
- Select “Scan Mode” and click on “Start Scan”
- All the hidden threats will appear on the screen. Now, click on “Remove All Threats” button