Effective process to delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria
Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria is highly dangerous and perilous PC infection designed to steal various information and to cause chain infections. Its intrusion in the targeted computer is by using various spam email campaigns. Cyber criminals behind this send lots of deceptive emails to the recipients that contain infectious attachments most of which are PDF documents, Microsoft Office files and so on. Such emails are used to trick users to open the attached document and once done can cause infiltration of Ave Maria.
This virus is designed to track information and record victims keystrokes. These infections are used to gather personal information such as credit card details and bank account details, login credentials (email IDs or passwords) and so on. Cyber criminals aim is to generate revenue as much as possible. Therefore, they are likely to misuse stolen accounts. If they target bank accounts, they can steal all funds by transfer to their accounts or through online purchases, social networks, emails and others.
Furthermore, Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria can infect the system with additional malware. It can be used to infiltrate another data stealing Trojan called LokiBot. Typically, Trojans are used to spread some other malware like ransomware and cryptominers. Further, it has the ability to create loopholes to invite other harmful infections. It also connect your system with remote server and allowing accessing of all your important activities as well as gathering private and sensitive details including browsing histories, financial records, geo-graphical location, log-in details etc.
How Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria does get inside the PC?
The intrusion or attack of malware is executed secretly. The cyber criminal use a lot of trick and social engineering scams for malware attack. As we discussed above that Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria is distributed by using spam email campaigns that contain malicious documents inside them. In most cases, the attachment format is Excel which exploits MS Office vulnerability to inject this malware into the system. In any case, user interaction is necessary for the malware intrusion. The user must open the attachment otherwise the virus cannot enter into the computer. Despite this, the other popular methods for the intrusion of malware are software bundling, unsafe hyperlinks, peer to peer file sharing networks and software bundling.
Precautionary measures to avoid intruding malware
To prevent these situations, be cautious while browsing online. Before opening any email think twice, if senders seem unrecognizable then do not open anything. Remember that cyber hackers try to misuse the user’s nosiness by sending fraudulent messages. Unfortunately, many users fail for these scams and hope that they have gain something free of cost. Therefore, you should never trust on such messages. Install reputable antivirus software as these programs commonly detect and eliminate malware before any damage is done. Therefore, if your system has been infected with Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria, then we recommend you to use some reliable anti-malware tool.
Type: banking malware, spyware, password stealing virus, Trojan
Symptoms: Trojans are designed to stealthily infiltrate into the victim’s computer and keep remain silent, thus no particular symptoms are clearly visible on an infected device.
Distribution methods: Infected email attachments, pirated or cracked software, malicious online advertisements, social engineering, software ‘cracks’.
Damage: Stolen passwords and banking information, identity theft, and the victim’s computer added to a botnet.
Removal: In order to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria, users are recommended to use some reliable removal tool or go through step by step removal instructions.
Do You Suspect Your Computer May Be Infected with ‘Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria‘ & Other Threats? Scan Your Computer for Threats with SpyHunter
Spyhunter is a powerful malware remediation and protection tool designed to help provide users with in-depth system security analysis, detection and removal of a wide range of threats like Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria as well as a one-on-one tech support service.
Recommended Methods for Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria removal from computer
Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria is very dangerous threats designed to injects malicious codes in each location of your computer and damage your computer in very quick time. So, it is important to detect all components related to this virus and attempt to delete as soon as possible. Here, we are discussing about manual and automatic method of malware removal that could help you to remove adware, PUA, PUP, Trojan, worms or other harmful viruses from System.
We will talk about “Automatic Method” further in this article. This process is only about manual method which allows you to detect/delete all the malicious extensions or add-ons installed on your browser. The solution here will help you eliminate unwanted programs or applications from PCs, and remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related programs from System registry and so on.
You should read the manual guide carefully and follow each step one-by-one mentioned here. In case if you miss any step or jump to the next one by escaping, it might cause several other System problems. In other word, we can say that there is need of technical knowledge or enough computer knowledge to follow the manual steps. Let’s try to know the location of Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and other associated files in your computer, and remove all the components from System completely using manual method.
Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and related component from Windows PCs manually
For Windows 10 users:
- Open “Setting” App by pressing “Windows + I” key together from keyboard
- Go to “Apps > Apps and Features”
- Locate Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related programs or other malicious applications in the list
- Click on malicious program and click on “Uninstall”.
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the program completely. Once done, please check if Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related files or program is removed.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users:
- Click on “Windows + R” key from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- Type “Control Panel” in “Run Dialog Box” and hit “Enter” key
- In the opened Control Panel, select “Programs and Features”
- Now, locate all the malicious programs related of Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria in the list
- Click on it and then click on “Uninstall” button
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to uninstall the malicious program.
For Windows 7 users:
- Click on “Start” button and type “Control Panel” in Windows Search
- In the opened Control Panel, go to “Uninstall a Program” option
- Now, find all the malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for the completion. Once done, please check if Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related programs is removed.
For Windows XP users:
- Click on “Start” button and click on “Control Panel”
- In the opened Control Panel, Go to “Add or Remove Program” option
- Locate Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and other malicious programs in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” to remove it from PCs
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to finish the uninstall process.
Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from “Windows Registry Editor”
- Press “Windows + R” key together from keyboard to open “Run Dialog Box”
- In the opened “Run Dialog Box”, type ”regedit” and hit “Enter” key to open “Windows Registry Editor” App
- In the opened “Registry Editor” Window, search for registry entries created by Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and delete it permanently. Navigate the following location give below and delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from here
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run” “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce” “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce”
- Once done, close “Registry Editor” window and please check if Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related files is removed.
Delete Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and related components from Mac OS X manually
Stop Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related malicious programs from “Activity Monitor”
- Go to “Go > Utilities” to open “Utilities” Folder
- Navigate the “Activity Monitor” icon in the list and double-click on it to open
- Find all the malicious process related to Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and click on “cross button” on upper left corner to end the task
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Fore Quit” option. Once done, please check if Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related files is removed.
Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from “Applications” folder
- Go to “Go > Applications” to open “Applications” folder
- Now, locate Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related programs in the applications folder
- Right click on malicious one and click on “Move To Trash” button
Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from “LaunchAgents” folder
- Navigate to “Go > Go to Folder” and type “/Library/LaunchAgents” and then hit “Go” button
- Now, find all entry related to Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from “LaunchAgents” folder.
- Click on it and the drag it to “Trash” Folder
Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related programs from “Application Support” folder
- Navigate “Go > Go to Folder”
- Type “/Library/Application Support” in “Go To Folder” and hit “Go” button
- Now, search for Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related infection in “Application Support” folder
- Select it and drag it to “Trash” folder
Uninstall malicious programs related to Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Press “COMMAND + SHIFT + G” button together to open “Go to Folder”
- In the opened “Go To Folder”, type “/Library/LaunchDaemons” and click on “Go” button
- Now, locate Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related entry in “LaunchDaemons” folder
- Select the malicious one and move it to “Trash” Folder
Remove all extensions, add-ons or plug-ins related to Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from web browsers
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Chrome Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “More Tools > Extensions” option
- Now, locate the malicious extensions associated with Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Trash” icon
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on “Remove” button. Once done, please check if Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related extensions is removed.
Reset Google Chrome:
- Open “Google Chrome” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Chrome Menu”
- Select “Settings” and scroll down to bottom of screen and click on “Advanced” link
- Click on “Reset” button and to confirm reset the Google Chrome Settings, click on “Reset” button on confirmation dialog box.
Delete malicious extensions from Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu” or “Gear icon”
- Go to “Add-ons > Extensions”
- Now, find recently installed malicious add-ons or extensions related to Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button to remove it completely
Reset Mozilla Firefox:
- Open “Mozilla Firefox” browser and click on “Firefox Menu”
- Go to “Help > Troubleshooting Information”
- In the opened window, click on “Refresh Firefox” button
- After that, click “Refresh Firefox” button on confirmation dialog box and reset the Firefox settings
Remove all the extensions or plug-ins related to Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from Internet Explorer
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” at the top right corner of Internet Explorer browser
- Go to “Manage add-ons > Toolbars and Extensions”
- Now, find Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related extensions in the list
- Select the malicious one and click on “Disable” button to remove it permanently
Reset Internet Explorer:
- Open “Internet Explorer” browser and click on “Gear icon” or “Tool Menu”
- Click on “Internet Options” and select “Advanced” tab
- Now, click on “Reset” button
- In the confirmation dialog box, mark the “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on “Reset” button again
Uninstall Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related plug-ins from Microsoft Edge
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Gear” icon at the top right corner
- Select “Extensions” and search for recently installed plug-ins or extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Remove” button
Reset Microsoft Edge:
- Open “Microsoft Edge” browser and click on “Edge Menu”
- Select “Settings” and click on “Reset Settings” button to rest the Microsoft Edge Settings
Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related extensions or add-ons from Safari browser
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Go to “Preferences > Extensions”
- Now, locate Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related extensions in the list
- Select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it completely
Reset Safari browser:
- Open “Safari” browser and click on “Safari Menu”
- Select “Clear History and Website Data…..”
- In the opened window, choose “All History” option and click on “Clear History” button
Automatic method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria removal
The procedures mentioned above is all about manual method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria removal means you can remove any malicious applications, add-ins or extensions, malicious registry entries from computer and browser. But these processes are time consuming and needs lots of technical knowledge to implement. So, you can go for automatic method of malware removal. This procedure will be helpful for both technical & non-technical users and they could remove all types of infection from their Windows OS and Mac OS X computer in very quick time. Let’s go for automatic method.
Automatic method: Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and related components from Windows PCs
Here, we suggest you to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software on your Windows OS based devices. This security tool will help you to delete all the components related of Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria from your machine in few minutes. However, both technical and non-technical users can easily use this application and remove unwanted programs from their PCs.
“SpyHunter” security application is designed to detect and delete all types of malware including adware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), PUAs, rootkits, browser hijackers, Trojan horse virus, backdoor virus, worms, keyloggers and other types of malware.
“SpyHunter” anti-malware is powerful security tool that works on advance scanning mechanism to identify viruses quickly. It is in-built with enhanced multi-layer process that helps you to search for all types of malware. This security application is capable of detecting and removing all kinks of malware or viruses from machine.
This security application features user friendly interface and 24 * 7 Customer Support, HelpDesk customer support service, and the support team delivers custom malware fixes with help of HelpDesk feature.
How to download/install and use “SpyHunter” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button given below to go to “SpyHunter” page and download the “SpyHunter” software
- Once downloaded, double-click on “Installer” file to install the program on your machine
- Follow On-Screen instructions to install “SpyHunter”.
- Once done, open “SpyHunter” and click on “Start Scan Now” button to start scanning process. For the first time, you should select “Full Scan” option
- Now, click on “View Scan Results” to see the list of detected threats or infections
- After that, click on “Next” button to registry the software and remove permanently if you find Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related infections.
Automatic Method: Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria and all related components from Mac OS X
It is possible to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related programs from Mac OS X based devices. We have already discussed about manual method of Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria removal for Mac devices in the procedure above. Now comes to automatic method. We advise you to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software on Mac OS X devices.
“Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software is powerful security application that is designed to protect your Mac PC against Trojan-Spy.Win32.AveMaria related malware and also optimized overall PC performance as well. This anti-malware follows the best mechanism to find out the malicious files and throw way from targeted one. It provides you best and most effective solution in such situation. So, you can scan your PC using this powerful security application.
How to download/install and use “Combo Cleaner” anti-malware software?
- Click on “Download” button to download “Combo Cleaner” on your Mac
- Once downloaded, drag the “Installer” file to “Applications” folder to install the program
- Once installed, open the “Combo Cleaner” application and go to “Antivirus Tab”
- Select “Scan Mode” and click on “Start Scan”
- All the hidden threats will appear on the screen. Now, click on “Remove All Threats” button